Frequently you may find yourself in an unnecessary argument with your spouse, something that staffed as an ilTitation but escalated into a fight. And even if you hide your irritation it may subliminally get transmitted to your spouse giving rise to a new irritation. Your spouse may actually suffer from some health ailments and may also have a hard time in financial management. Your own health can be weak as well.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 6th House in 7th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will have enmity with the group of his kinsmen, but be friendly to others and will enjoy mediocre happiness in matters like wealth.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha (auspicious) Yoga, his maternal uncle will be powerful. The native will marry his maternal uncle's daughter. His uncle may exercise to control him. Or his maternal uncle may stay in foreign countries. (6h house indicates uncles; 7th house foreign travels). If there is an Ashubha (inauspicious) Yoga, his wife may die early or will be abandoned. If there is Mishra Yoga, results will be mixed.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Daring, no children, respected, generous, good qualities, plenty of money, famous.
- Phala Jyotisha: Famous, wealthy, daring, of good conduct and childless.