Your mind is often restless and irritated in particular when you find that you can't access the learning or information that you seek. You may pay more attention to what's wrong than what goes right. Your finances constantly fluctuate and you may have a hard time relating to your children.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 6th House in 5th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will have fluctuating finances. He will incur enmity with his sons and friends. He will be happy, selfish, and kind.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, the native may be adopted by his maternal uncle. He may have some wealth and fame. If there is Ashubha Yoga, his son may be afflicted with disease or may even die (depending upon the extent and power of the malefic Yoga). If there is Mishra Yoga, the effects are likely to be of a mixed nature.
- Sanketa Nidhi: No long standing friendship, wealth and happiness unsteady, loving and sympathetic disposition, always gets his work done.
- Phala Jyotisha: Loses wealth and friends, is kind-hearted and happy, pleasant and devoted to his duties.