Your need for comfort and inner security is often threatened by irritable self-criticism that you bring onto yourself. Your self-image may be distorted and weak, and therefore it appears hard for you to be content and comfortable with yourself. Gains like a good educational degree, real estate, or land seem hard for you to come by. Your relationship with your mother may be annoying and irritable.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 6th House in 4th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be devoid of maternal happiness, be intelligent, be a talebearer, be jealous, evil-minded, and very rich.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, the house of the native may be very old and dilapidated. There may be obstacles to continuous education. His mother may be afflicted with diseases. His uncles may live by agriculture. If there is an Ashubha Yoga, the person will be stricken with poverty. He may be a servant or a cook. His mother may be immortal. There may be legal or otherwise trouble from his house and lands. His life will be miserable and may even go to jail. If there is Mishra Yoga, he may hold some low post and maybe looking after village administration. He may quarrel with his mother and may not stay permanently in any house.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Excessive anger making the eyes red, unstable mind, defamer, wealthy.
- Phala Jyotisha: Red-eyed due to anger, independent, miserly, fickle-minded and develops enmity.