Lord of 6th House in 2nd House Then You can be quite economical because your critical mind is very aware of the fluctuation or accumulations of resources in your life. Therefore you pay great detailed attention and interest to your work and you will, with such diligence, accumulate substantial income.
Beware of expressing yourself in an imitated way and try to eat healthy food.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 6th House in 2nd House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: he native, will be adventurous, famous among his people, will live in alien countries (or places), be happy, be a skilful speaker, and always be interested in his own work.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, there may be frequent quarrels in the family. He may lose his money through thieves. There may be eye troubles. His teeth may not be in order. He may stammer or he may keep repeating what he said. If there be Ashubha Yoga, he may lose his wife early. If then Venus, the kalatra karaka, is also weak, he may remain unmarried holding bachelorhood as a virtue. He will not get timely meals and may live by begging.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Courageous, devotion to duty, foremost in his family, changes of residence, happy, good knowledge of Shastras.
- Phala Jyotisha: Such a one will be daring, famous in his clan, talkative, lives in foreign countries, and devoted to his duty.
Lord of 6th House in Different Houses
Lord of 6th House in 1st House
Lord of 6th House in 3rd House
Lord of 6th House in 4th House
Lord of 6th House in 5th House
Lord of 6th House in 6th House
Lord of 6th House in 7th House
Lord of 6th House in 8th House
Lord of 6th House in 9th House
Lord of 6th House in 10th House
Lord of 6th House in 11th House
Lord of 6th House in 12th House