You are a complicated and very self-critical person, With more tendency to see the flaws in life than the good. Possibly you suffer from some health-related problems on and off due to the accumulation of different dysfunctions in the mind's physiology. You might pay great attention to health-related diets or activities, and quite possibly, you might have a career connected to the medical field. Due to misunderstandings and other complications, you might have difficulty keeping your reputation clear and therefore meet with several obstacles.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 6th House in 1st House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be sickly, famous, inimical to his own men, rich, honorable, adventurous, and virtuous.
- Satya Jatakam: The native will be brave or a commander-in-chief. His maternal uncle will live in his house. The native will have much power. He will be employed in the government and will have much authority. He may be in-charge of jails. Effects will, however, differ according to the nature of the Yoga present. If there is beneficial Yoga, good results will follow. But if there is a malefic Yoga, he may be troubled by disease of he may become a thief.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Bereft of happiness, no happiness from father, impotent, illegitimate child.
- Phala Jyotisha: Famous, wealthy, daring, good conduct, and childless.