Lord of 6th House in 11th House
You may find that many of the opportunities you have for gaining resources are through your opponents or competitors. Surprising as it may seem, you are likely to earn well through these avenues. Other opportunities might actually have more obstacles for you. Your older sibling may be your rival, or your relationship may be characterized by rivalry. Your children may have health problems.
What does the 6th House in Astrology Signify?
- Once we build a social structure through the school environment, we will likely make friends and enemies. Close friends, we bring home and are also signified by the 4th house.
- The 6th house signifies the enemies. Enemies also bring worries and anxieties.
- The hips and small intestines are under the stomach. The small intestines can extract nutrition but keep out bacteria from the food. A job like that in the world outside would be an incredible painstaking task!
- The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis; Virgo corresponds to the sixth.
What does the 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The eleventh house represents the fruits of our actions: income and general fulfilment of desires. It also describes the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves, and shins.
- The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius. The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes); Saturn represents the return of suitable investments made in life (such as building a. pension). It also adds older siblings and older people in general.
Description of Lord of 6th House in 11th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will gain wealth from his enemies, be virtuous, adventurous, and somewhat empty of progenic happiness.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, his elder brother will be an officer who can impose fines and imprisonment. If there is Ashubha Yoga, the person will be stricken with poverty.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Daring, no children, respected, generous, good qualities, plenty of money, famous.
- Phala Jyotisha: Daring, famous, wealthy, good conduct, and childless.
- Their network circles become obstacles for them.
- Thye gets into arguments with their network circle.
- Their wishes will transform into non-profit work.
- They want to have their gains come through non-profit organizations.
- They may be a doctor, or they rescue animals.
- Through network circles, they get into debt.
- Their elder sibling gives them obligations.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
If the Sun is sitting in the 11th House as the Lord of the 6th House:
- Their confidence is developed through network circles that are related to a non-profit organization.
- They are all about helping other people.
- They run into a friend circle that tries to damage their personality and confidence.
- They are dedicated to government service.
If the Moon is sitting in the 11th House as the Lord of the 6th House:
- They have philosophical views on how to make the world a better place.
- They want to be part of an organization that helps people live in peace.
- They nurture small animals, and they are a nurse for the unprivileged.
- Their mother is part of nursing small animals and needy people.
If the Mercury is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 6th house:
- They love negotiating things to gain more and more through business.
- They are very calculative.
- They are very good with numbers.
- They are financial advisors.
- They can get into trouble within their network circle because of their speech and bad words.
If Venus is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 6th house:
- They have tremendous love for small animals and unprivileged people.
- They deal with a lot of women in their daily routine work.
- They work for domestic violence women as lawyers.
- They run into arguments with women and their wives.
If Mars is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 6th house:
- They have the fighting ability for people who are not able to speak for themselves. They stand for those people.
- They go out and create war with other countries.
- They work for large military organizations.
- They get into power struggles within their network circles.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 6th house:
- Their everyday routine revolves around dealing with a larger organization.
- They are financial analysts.
- They work in large organizations that help in developing countries spiritually.
- They are spiritual people and help people with their beliefs.
If Saturn is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 6th house:
- They like to be disciplined to gain.
- They gain through helping animals and unprivileged people.
- They don’t have large network circles.
Lord of 6th House (6th House Lord) in Different houses:
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.