You will be endowed with higher education and be very fortunate with your teachers and spiritual or religious instructions. You seek to understand the meaning of life, and your place or purpose in life. Life will give you well-being and good fortune, both material and spiritual. You may rise in influence and power, and be respected by many. You will be blessed with excellent children and grandchildren.
What is meant by Rashi Lord or Rashi Lordship in Astrology?
- The Rashi lordships of the Grahas play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Rashi (sign) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Rashi corresponds to a bhava (house). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 5th House in 9th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be a prince or equal to him, will author treatises, be famous, and will shine in his race.
- Satya Jatakam: It is good. If there be a benefic Yoga, his father will be a reputed person and charitable. Thenative will get wealth by divine grace. If there be an Ashubha Yoga, he will be unfortunate. He may incur the displeasure of deities.
- Sanketa Nidhi: His son would be like a king, famous and brilliant, makes pilgrimages to holyplaces, is always active.