Mentally you are strongly inclined towards close relationships or partnerships That is where your intelligence and knowledge come to the best use. With regard to business, manage and close social interactions, you have strong moral and honorable values. You may move to a foreign country for educational purposes. Your spouse is likely to be very intelligent and educated. Your children will be fortunate and they may tend to travel to foreign countries.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 5th House in 7th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be honorable, very religious, endowed with progenic happiness, and be helpful to others.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, his son may go and live in foreign lands. The native will be renowned and be very fortunate. He will be rich and very lucky. If there is an Ashubha Yoga, though many children will be bom to him, they may die early. Even the son in the foreign country will pass away soon.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Speaks truth, virtuous disposition, tall and loyal, determined, liberal hearted.