You may frequently run into hindrances in your intellectual inquiries or education, so you may need to develop your own obscure ways of gaining knowledge. Hence you might harbor a playful delight in finding things out and solving problems you own way. Your children might suffer, at one time or another, from health problems and your relationship with them could be tense and imitable.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 5th House in 6th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will obtain such sons who will be equal to his enemies, or will lose them, or will acquire an adopted or purchased son.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, his son may be inimical towards him. His uncle will be wealthy and renowned. If the lord of the 5th house is in a female star, he may many a girl belonging to his uncle's family. If there is an Ashubha Yoga, he may be issueless or punished by the king. If there is a Mishra Yoga (mixed Yoga), he may be issueless or have some incurable disease. - If there is a combination for adoption, he may adopt his uncle's son.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Son becomes enemy, no issues, purchases a boy to adopt him as his son, adopts a child of another as his son.