Enthusiasm and mental involvement is your trademark when it comes to your projects and enterprises. You show great interest in acquiring the right skills to succeed in your endeavors, which may be focused on the different arts or crafts. Your siblings may be very creative persons who taught you a great deal.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 5th House in 3rd House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be attached to his co-bom, be a tale bearer and a miser, and be always interested in his own work.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, he will have many children early in life. He will be a friend of rich people. His brother will be well placed and influential.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Rogue, defamer and cheat, selfish, does not help others at all.
- Phala Jyotisha: A tale-bearer and stingy.