You are a very knowledgeable, scholarly, and creative individual who seeks an understanding of him/herself through personal projection and interaction with the environment. You will get a good education, and your personality will flaunt wit and charm wherever you go.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 5th House in 1st House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be scholarly, will be endowed with progenic happiness, be a miser be crooked, and will steal others' wealth.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, the person will be an officer having the power to punish. He will be a friend of kings and will be liked by all. He will have limited progeny and will be kind to others. He will not have enemies. If there is Ashubha Yoga, he will be issueless. He will adore low deities. He may be cruel and bad by nature.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Rogue, defamer and cheat selfish, does not help others.
- Phala Jyotisha: A tale-bearer and stingy.