The career of your choice will depend on good qualities and proper education. It will also be very prominent in the limelight. You have a very strong sense of purpose in life and you will become very Influential and powerful. Your reputation is very important to you because you are very honorable and virtuous. Your children, although possibly having health-problems will become very successful and even famous.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 5th House in 10th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will enjoy a Raja Yoga and various pleasures, and be very famous.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, the person will perfonn meritorious deeds like renovation of temples, chattries and other charitable institutions. Or he may conduct sacrifices, poojas, etc., (elaborate worship of different deities). If there is an Ashubha Yoga, he will do bad deeds and he may collect money for temples and religious purposes and utilize the same for personal needs. His profession will be a low one. He may work as a cook in a temple or in the house of a rich man.
- Sanketa Nidhi: His son would be like a king, famous and brilliant, will go on pilgrimages to holy places, always active.