Lord of 4th House in 9th House likely to harbor a deep interest in occult or mysterious knowledge fields. In a sense, you may seek comfort by exploring and unveiling hidden mysteries. You may, however, find it hard to fulfill your basic needs for emotional comfort and security because of constant challenges and transformations in that arena. Your mother may have suffered in her life, or the relationship between you was inadequate.
What is meant by Rashi Lord or Rashi Lordship in Astrology?
- The Rashi lordships of the Grahas play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Rashi (sign) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Rashi corresponds to a bhava (house). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 4th House in 9th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be endowed with a high degree of education, sacrifice his patrimony, and be akin to the dumb in an assembly.
- Satya Jatakam: With Shubha Yoga, he will get a large paternal property. He will earn money through education and will possess good conveyances.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Bereft of happiness, no happiness from father, impotent, illegitimate child.