Lord of 4th House in 8th House are likely to harbor a deep interest in occult or mysterious fields of knowledge, in a sense, you may seek comfort by exploring and unveiling hidden mysteries. You may, however, find it hard to fulfill your basic needs for emotional comfort and security because of constant challenges and transformations in that arena. Your mother may have suffered in her life, or the relationship between you was inadequate.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 4th House in 8th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be endowed with a high degree of education, will sacrifice his patrimony and be akin to the dumb in an assembly.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, he will lose a major portion of his land and only small portion will be left for his upkeep. He will lead a poor life. If there is an Ashubha Yoga, results may be reverse.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Bereft of happiness, no happiness from father, impotent, illegitimate child.