You may find it problematic to settle into a comforting and secure lifestyle. In your efforts to do so you may encounter all kinds of obstacles and irritants when Lord of 4th House in 6th House, which are only resolved over a lapse of time. Due to this, however, you may develop your own independent problem-solving style of fulfilling your comforting needs. There is a possibility that your mother will suffer from a medical or mental complaint.
ad1" type="adsense"data-loading-strategy="prefer-viewability-over-views" width="100vw" height=320 data-ad-client="ca-pub-2782287752656584" data-ad-slot="8272250184" data-auto-format="rspv" data-full-width>
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 4th House in 6th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be devoid of maternal happiness, be given to anger, be a thief and a conjurer (or magician), be independent in action and be indisposed.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, his maternal uncle will a be prominent person, his mother may contract some disease or may become immoral, he may lose her soon. In a common sign, he may have a step-mother.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Irritable, angry temperament, brought up by many mothers (women), thief, evil disposition, does not care for his own comforts.