A person with Lord of 4th House in 4th House will only acquire comfort and security through your own courage and assertion. The need you have for stability and comfort is the motivation for accomplishing the initiative. Although you may have lacked comforts from your mother, you will acquire security with your own skills and abilities.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 4th House in 4th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be a minister and will possess all kinds of wealth. He will be skilful, virtuous, honorable, learned, happy and be well disposed to his spouse.
- Satya Jatakam: If aspected by Tiryagmukha planets (Moon, Mercury, Jupiter and Venus), the person may acquire neighboring lands and thereby come across treasure hidden under earth. He will become very rich. If the lord of the fourth house is aspected by Urdhvamukha planets (the Sun and Mars), the person may earn money through crops and cultivation.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Good adviser, chief among men, witty, respected and wealthy, amicable qualities, cautious in regards to relations with women.