Having a secure family life and financial status gives you more comfort than many others. Therefore, for the purpose of comfort and security, you will tend to accumulate considerable wealth because of the Lord of 4th House in 2nd House. Your mind is cunning and practical. Your mother will have good financial opportunities in life.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 4th House in 2nd House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will enjoy pleasures, all kinds of wealth, family life and honor, and be adventurous. He will be cunning in disposition.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, the person may get property from his uncle. He will be rich and will get money through his lands. He will possess many vehicles and will support his family members. He will eat good food and will be happy throughout his life.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Wealthy, takes full enjoyment of life, blessed with wife and children, company of cheats, helpful to others, amassing money would be his main aim of life.