People in Lord of 4th House in 1st House enjoyed nurturing in youth and consequently. you are close to your mother. Being in good touch with your emotional mind you are true to your feelings and values. With this disposition in life, you will gain happiness, particularly in the form of comfort, property, and wealth.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 4th House in 1st House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be endowed with learning, virtues, ornaments, conveyances, and maternal happiness.
- Satya Jatakam: If a benefic Yoga, the native will be rich and would have been born in a royal family. He will be highly learned in many subjects and will enjoy continuous happiness all through his life. If the ascendant falls in a watery sign, the person will live on the banks of rivers and will possess lands watered by channels. He will live in big palatial houses and will be brought up by his mother with care and affection. He will be respected by his friends. If there is an Ashubha Yoga instead, the results will be bad. They may be: -
- (1) His education may be stopped in the middle.
- (2) His mother may die soon after his birth.
- (3) He will pass his days with great difficulty by selling his father's property.
- (4) His cattle and lands may bring him trouble. If there be a Mishra Yoga, results will be mixed.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Learned in many sciences, loss of ancestral property, many marriages, and separations.