A person with Lord of 4th House in 11th House may seek comforts in optimism and openness for new endeavors. Meeting and doing business with others will bring you contentment, and it's quite possible that you can open avenues of resources for yourself by supplying security and contentment to others, for example in the form of real-estate. There is a possibility that you harbor a fear, a secret ailment, or disease.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 4th House in 11th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will have fear of a secret disease; he will be liberal, virtuous, charitable, and helpful to others.
- Satya Jatakam: The native will have much gain through business, lands, cattle, trade, studies, mother, etc. He may inherit the wealth of his mother. He will possess good dresses and vehicles. He may be having many step-mothers.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Generally healthy, wealthy, generous, noble qualities, happy with self-earned wealth.