A person with Lord of 3rd House in 9th House are definitely skillful in one of the arts or crafts, a talent possibly inherited from your father. There is also a good deal of self-effort and courage that characterizes your life. The prime area of initiative in your life would be the field of higher knowledge and learning and consequently journeys related to that. However the relationship with your father might be complicated.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 3rd House in 9th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will lack paternal bliss, will make fortunes through his wife, and will enjoy progenic and other pleasures.
- Satya Jatakam: With Shubha Yoga, the native will be very lucky. He will lead a happy life. He or his father-in-law will possess much landed property. If at the same time, the lord of the seventh house be placed in a Chara Rashi (movable sign), he will get much income from his estates, lands, education and other things denoted by the 4th house. If there is an Ashubha Yoga, he may lose his mother early or there may be harm to his conveyances during journeys.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Learned in many sciences, loss of ancestral property, many marriages and separations.