If a person has Lord of 3rd House in 8th House, it might be hard for you to assert yourself in a clean-cut way because you tend to hide your motives and do things undercover. Your efforts of choice might be an exploration or research of some kind, sometimes to uncover something previously unknown. You might, however, have to face some difficulties and obstacles in your endeavors. You might have experienced a loss of a sibling in your life, or there might be some loss of communication with your brothers or sisters.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 3rd House in 8th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native, will be a thief, will derive his livelihood serving others and will die at the gate of the royal palace.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, ultimately his brothers will meet with destruction. If, however, there is an Ashubha Yoga, the person will be very extravagant and thereby become poor. Also, he will suffer from some dire disease.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Would die at the gate of king's palace, unhappy in early life, stealing habit may end in imprisonment.