You are a passionate individual with Lord of 3rd House in 7th House who goes after the objects of his/her desire. You are inclined to be the one who takes the initiative in your relationships, so your desires might be the dominating force. The area of close one-to-one interactions is where you access your sense of assertiveness and courage. There is a liking for adventures and experiencing new things in foreign countries. You might, however, find yourself in the service of the governing powers.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 3rd House in 7th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native, will be interested in serving the king. He will not be happy during boyhood, but the end of his life he will be happy.
- Satya Jatakam:With a Shubha Yoga, his brother will be helpful to him. If at the same time, the lord of the seventh house is placed in the ascendant, his brother may be in foreign countries. The person will live in his own country and his brother will help him by sending money to him from the foreign country. If the lord of the third house is placed in the seventh house in a Chara Rashi (movable sign) his brother will be living in some distant land. If it is a Sthira Rashi (fixed sign) his brother will live in his own country. But if it is in bhaya Rashi (common sign), he will not be far away.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Would die at the gate of king's palace, unhappy in early life, stealing habit may end in imprisonment.