A person with Lord of 3rd House in 6th House may feel like constantly running into obstacles. When you try to take an initiative of some kind. This may be a source of great irritation for you. On the other hand, by running into obstacles, you may develop great problem-solving skills. And you may develop a liking for challenges. Your siblings may be a source of some obstacles or unhappiness in your life although that may improve with time.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 3rd House in 6th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be inimical to his co-born, be affluent, will not be well-disposed to his maternal uncle and be dear to his maternal aunt.
- Satya Jatakam: With Ashubha Yoga, his brothers will not be lucky. If the lord of the 3rd house is placed in the 6th house with both Shubha and Ashubha Yogas, his brother will have mixed fortunes (i.e., fortunes and misfortunes both). With Shubha Yoga, the native may rise to high positions as commander etc., in army, navy or air force. Or else, he may be a successful physician and earn much wealth. If under these circumstances, the lord of the sixth house is connected with the third house, his brother will be an able athlete and good in gymnastics and physical exercises. With an Ashubha Yoga, his brother will be sickly or meet with trouble from enemies or may himself become a thief.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Hostile relations amongst brothers, unhappy through maternal uncles, rich, may have illicit relations with maternal uncle's wife.
- Phala Jyotisha: Same as fourth house: Always happy, endowed with a cruel wife, wealthy and also intelligent..