Lord of 3rd House in 4th House represents the style of asserting yourself might be at its best within the realm of your home, in connection with the people that are closest to you. Self-effort might be closely connected to your sense of inner comfort. Your effort will also prove to be fruitful. Your siblings might have their income connected to real-estate or agriculture of some kind.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 3rd House in 4th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be happy, wealthy and intelligent, but will acquire a wicked spouse.
- Satya Jatakam: Has a Shubha Yoga, and if the lord of the Navamsha, in which it is placed, is weak, there may not be many younger brothers. But under these conditions, if the lord of the ninth house is strong, he may get some step-brothers. If the lord of the third house occupies the fourth house and if the lord of the fourth house and Mars are both weak, they will lose his lands and live as a tenant in others' houses.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Happiness through various sources, rich, intelligent, hard-hearted wife.
- Phala Jyotisha: Always happy, endowed with a cruel wife, wealthy, and also intelligent.