It might be exhausting for an individual with Lord of 3rd House in 2nd House to claim, to take the initiative, or to show bravery, significantly within the field of style and accumulation of resources. The explanations for your actions may not be clear to others as a result of you tend to cover your motives. Consequently, there could be some disruption in family life, and your relationship together with your siblings could be rather weak.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 3rd House in 2nd House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be corpulent, devoid of valour, will not make many efforts, will not be happy, and have an eye on others' wives and others' wealth.
- Satya Jatakam: With Shubha Yoga, the person will not have any younger brothers. If any younger brother happens to survive, he will be very wealthy. If there is an Ashubha Yoga, his brother will be mischievous, and he will cause quarrels in the family.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Becomes rich-through women, strong body, homosexual, miserable, lazy, engaged in meaningful work.