Lord of 3rd House in 2nd House
It might be exhausting for an individual with the Lord of 3rd House in 2nd House or 3rd House Lord in 2nd House in Astrology to claim, take the initiative, or show bravery significantly within the field of style and accumulation of resources. The explanations for their actions may not be apparent to others, and they tend to cover their motives. Consequently, there could be some disruption in family life, and your relationship with your siblings could be relatively weak.
What does the 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an integral part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a beautiful journey of exploration and discovery, learning to communicate, and building up strength and independence.
- Physically, the following parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does the 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The Second House represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The look, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus (fixed, Earthy and ruled by Shukra. (Venus) adds.
- To the signification of wealth and luxuries, you have the Moon in this house. Therefore it is a substantial house.
- Parashara Hora: The native will be corpulent, devoid of courage, will not make many efforts, will not be happy, and have an eye on others’ wives and others’ wealth.
- Satya Jatakam: With Shubha Yoga, the person will not have any younger brothers. If any younger brother happens to survive, he will be very wealthy. If there is an Ashubha Yoga, his brother will be naughty, and he will cause quarrels in the family.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Becomes rich-through women, muscular body, homosexual, miserable, lazy, engaged in meaningful work.
- They can be a salesman, writer and artist.
- They can be a businessman.
- They make money through their efforts.
- They love giving speeches regarding finance.
- Their sibling is the motivation to follow creativity and media.
- They have a lot of communication going on in their life.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
If the Sun is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- Their communication skills are developed through their father and father-like figure.
- They learned to make money through their father.
- Their efforts can go into taking care of their father’s business.
- If the company is malefic, they lose their energy in taking care of their father.
If the Moon is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- Their mother teaches them financial skills and media skills.
- Their mental peace comes when they do communicate with their mother.
- Their sibling is motherly to them.
- They love writing and communication.
- They have a million ideas regarding making money.
- If poorly aspected, they need to put and lose their efforts towards their mother.
If Mercury is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- Their efforts go into communication and making money through that.
- They make money through writing speech marketing.
- They do business of accounting.
- They do manage other people’s money.
- They do take care of their family’s money.
- Tier siblings help them do develop their communication and artistic skills.
If Venus is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- Their artistic skills and skills to love people formed through their siblings and family.
- They make money through creative talent.
- They are excellent tour guides.
- They are very cultured people.
- Their wife is clever, comes from the family side, and is well refined.
If Mars is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- Their energy and will power into creative artistic things.
- Their energy goes into speech and earning money.
- They are involved in family businessman.
- They can be yoga and tai chi teacher.
- Their male siblings have a lot of doing with their communication and artistic skills.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- They are highly knowledgeable of media and communication.
- Their effort goes into building financial security.
- They are independent regarding money.
- Their siblings and family act like their gurus.
If Saturn is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- They work hard for money.
- They put ten times more effort to earn money.
- Old and mature people helped them to develop their communication and artistic skills.
- Their family environment is all about hard work.
- They have a lack of savings, but they will grow slowly.