A person with Lord of 3rd House in 1st House has a strong initiative and courage to explore new ventures. You create your life through your own effort. It is more likely than not that you have younger sisters or brothers that play an important part in your life. There may be some complications with your health.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 3rd House in 1st House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will have self-made wealth, be disposed to worship, be valorous and intelligent, although devoid of learning.
- Satya Jatakam: The native may become adept in music and acting. In playing the role of female characters, he will acquire fame. If Ashubha Yoga, the native will be abused by all and become notorious.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Earns by his own efforts, would serve others, angry temperament, an idiot.
Lord of 3rd House in Different Houses
Lord of 3rd House in 2nd HouseLord of 3rd House in 5th HouseLord of 3rd House in 6th HouseLord of 3rd House in 7th HouseLord of 3rd House in 8th HouseLord of 3rd House in 9th HouseLord of 3rd House in 10th HouseLord of 3rd House in 11th HouseLord of 3rd House in 12th House
Lord of 3rd House in 3rd House
Lord of 3rd House in 4th House