Lord of 2nd House in 8th House in Astrology You may be quite secretive and earn through unusual and secretive ways. There is a possibility of a speech impairment or shyness of speaking publicly. Using your exploring mind you might get resources through research of some kind, which uncovers something previously hidden. Your may also deal with other peoples' money by working in a bank. In any case wealth and property of land are likely to take place in your life. You may have suffered loss of comfort or happiness due to your older sibling.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 2nd House in 8th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be endowed with abundant land and wealth. But he will have limited marital felicity and be bereft of happiness from his elder brother.
- Satya Jatakam: Has a benefic Yoga, there will be acquisition as well as expenditure of wealth. If combined or aspected by Yoga-karaka planet, he will earn wealth through the means indicated by the yoga karakas. If there is malefic Yoga, the native will have no benefits. If there is a mixture of the good and bad indications, the results also will be of a mixed nature.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Gets a treasure or wealth without making effort, no happiness from the wife or his eldest brother, misery through wife.
- Phala Jyotisha: Gets hidden treasure, has little happiness from wife, will not have the eldest brother.
Lord of 2nd House in Different Houses
Lord of 2nd House in 1st House
Lord of 2nd House in 2nd House
Lord of 2nd House in 3rd House
Lord of 2nd House in 4th House
Lord of 2nd House in 5th House
Lord of 2nd House in 6th House
Lord of 2nd House in 7th House
Lord of 2nd House in 9th House
Lord of 2nd House in 10th House
Lord of 2nd House in 11th House
Lord of 2nd House in 12th House