Lord of 2nd House in 8th House
Lord of 2nd House and 8th House or 2nd House Lord in 8th House in Astrology may be quite secretive and earn through unusual and secret ways. There is a possibility of a speech impairment or shyness of speaking publicly. Using their exploring mind, they might get resources through research of some kind, which uncovers something previously hidden. They may also deal with other peoples’ money by working in a bank. In any case, wealth and property of land are likely to take place in their life. They may have suffered the loss of comfort or happiness due to their older sibling.
What does the 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The look, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus (fixed, Earthy and ruled by Shukra. (Venus)) adds.
- To the signification of wealth and luxuries, you have the Moon in this house. Therefore it is a substantial house. You are, therefore, likely to become relatively wealthy and stay that way. You have a sound mind, and your career might be linked to teaching or public speaking.
What does the 8th House in Astrology Signify?
- After marriage, a lot of readjusting is required. There is a separation of the family one was born in, and one’s stability and integrity are tested. It is a stage in life that can be very vulnerable. If one does things right at this stage, the foundation is in place for long healthy life. This stage is a junction point of past and future, and the 8th house indicates Astrology for that reason.
- The 8th house corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and eliminatory system.
- Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house. Fixed, but ruled by the forceful Mars, add sudden calamities to the 8th house. On the positive side, the sharp and analytical Mars can also add an element of research to this house.
Description of Lord of 2nd House in 8th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will be endowed with abundant land and wealth. But he will have little marital felicity and be bereft of happiness from his elder brother.
- Satya Jatakam Has a benefic Yoga; there will be acquisition as well as expenditure of wealth. If combined or aspected by Yoga-karaka planet, he will earn wealth through the means indicated by the yoga karakas. If there is malefic Yoga, the native will have no benefits. If there is a mixture of good and bad indications, the results will also be mixed.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Gets a treasure or wealth without effort, no happiness from his eldest brother’s wife, misery through wife.
- Phala Jyotisha: Gets hidden treasure, has little happiness from wife, will not have the eldest brother.
- Their value is secret information.
- The value is creating money from secrecy.
- Their sense of value comes in when they create intimate sexual relationships.
- Sex gives transformation and value in life.
- They have a lot of secret relationships amongst family members.
- They will gain the family inheritance.
- They spend money on personal sexual relationships.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
If the Sun is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the2nd house:
- They receive a lot of inheritance from their father.
- Their relationship with their father has a lot of deep-rooted issues in life.
- They have a lot of karmic backlog with their father.
- They have a lot of secrets from their father.
If the Moon is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the2nd house:
- They value deep thinking.
- They have transformative and problematic relationships with their mother.
- Their mother can be sick.
- They are very intuitive about death and ghosts.
If Mercury is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the2nd house:
- They use their family wealth to do their business.
- They can be in financial insurance.
- They can be financial attorneys.
- They are very curious and knowledgeable about the occult world.
If Mars is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the2nd house:
- They have a lot of fighting ability with bad things.
- They have a lot of fights with their male brother.
- They have a lot of passion in marriage life.
- Their married life is very sexual.
- They suffer a lot of physical abuse after marriage.
- They gain through dealing and fighting with death like transformative scenarios.
- They earn through medical surgeries and investigations.
If Venus is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the2nd house:
- Their romantic relationship is very secretive and transformative.
- They run into a very turbulent woman in life.
- They have a lot of assets after marriage.
- They have a lot of secret affairs after marriage.
- They can be a royal person.
- They are highly sexual, and they can be pornstars and prostitutes.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the2nd house:
- They value secret knowledge.
- Their occult knowledge is their asset.
- They are into deep sadhana.
- They are great mystic gurus.
- They can be a great banker and financial analyst.
- They have transformative relationships with their gurus.
If Saturn is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the2nd house:
- They can withstand the ups and downs of marriage.
- Their family assets are very secure.
- They are not much sexual.
- They have no sexual desires, or their partner don’t have this.
- They can be a mining engineer.
Lord of 2nd House (2nd House Lord) in Different houses:
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.
Welcome to Vidhya Mitra Premium Astrology!
If you're new to our services and wish to try them out with a free consultation, please feel free to share your birth chart photo and your questions with us via WhatsApp. Our team of expert Vedic astrologers will offer you a powerful and insightful reading that will help you navigate life's challenges and opportunities with greater ease and confidence.
Thank you for choosing Vidhya Mitra Premium Astrology. We look forward to providing you with our guidance and wisdom.