The way you express yourself may not be very acceptable to some people. There are good indications of a good income, although hard work and a lapse of time may be needed. Income may be through problem solving or service of some kind. You may also have a talent for gaining through your opponents or enemies.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 2nd House in 6th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: With a benefic, the native will gain wealth through his enemies; if the 2nd lord is yuti with a malefic, there will be loss through enemies apart from mutilation of shanks.
- Satya Jatakam: Has a Shubha Yoga, the native will get wealth through the medical profession, enemies, litigation, theft, games, and races. He may acquire riches also through the items signified by the lord of the sixth house. If a malefic Yoga, the effects will be bad, and he will lose money through these indications.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Gain of wealth from enemies he would be robbed of soon, clever in manipulating things to his advantage, thief, litigant. He will be very passionate.
- Phala Jyotisha: Gets money from his enemies, spends the money through the enemies, suffers from diseases of thigh or anus.