Lord of 2nd House in 2nd House
Lord of 2nd House in 2nd House or 2nd House Lord in 2nd House in Astrology makes them knowledgeable people with a good sense of accumulating Their resources. They are therefore likely to become relatively wealthy and stay that way. They have sound minds, and their career might be linked to teaching or public speaking.
What does the 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The look, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus (fixed, Earthy and ruled by Shukra. (Venus)) adds.
- To the signification of wealth and luxuries, you have the Moon in this house. Therefore it is a substantial house. You are, therefore, likely to become relatively wealthy and stay that way. You have a sound mind, and your career might be linked to teaching or public speaking.
Description of Lord of 2nd House in 2nd House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native. Will be wealthy, proud, will have two or more wives, and be bereft of progeny.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Native would be wealthy and proud. He would consider others as inferior to him. He may have two or three wives but would not have any son from any of them.
- Phala Jyotisha: Proud, wealthy, has two or three wives, no children.
- They have a tremendous need for family assets.
- They are very protective of their family.
- Their bond with family is powerful.
- They can connect with family-like nobody else.
- Their sense of value comes through the family.
- They are comfortable in their family environment.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
If the Sun is sitting in the 2ndhouse as the lord of the2nd house:
- Their family develops their personality.
- Their father protects their family wealth and family lineage.
- Their father can be in a medical business.
- Their father can be in government.
- Their father can be an artist.
- Their father taught them the value of family.
If the Moon is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the2nd house:
- Their mother instilled a lot of family values within natives.
- Native has a great connection with their mother.
- Their mother taught them to earn and save money.
- They have an emotional connection with their family.
If Mercury is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the2nd house:
- They use their family money for the business.
- They know how to deal with family money.
- Their family is involved in financing.
- Their sibling has a significant effect in teaching them money managing.
- Their whole family is calculative.
If Venus is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the2nd house:
- They have a beautiful environment in the family.
- They have a lot of passion for collecting jewellery.
- Their spouse will gain money for them.
- They love art and culture.
- Their family is cultural and artistic.
If Mars is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the2nd house:
- They are aggressive regarding protecting their family.
- They save the family’s money.
- They spend money on guarding their family.
- There is a lot of power struggles in the family regarding finances.
- Their family can be in the medical profession.
- Their father can be a police officer.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the2nd house:
- Their family members can be bankers.
- Their family is very religious and orthodox.
- Their father can be a teacher and preacher.
- They do a lot of yagnas in their home.
If Saturn is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the2nd house:
- They get a lot of struggle in their family.
- Their family is very hard working manual job peoples.
- Their family environment is very hard.
- Their family showed them how to live an authentic life.
Lord of 2nd House (2nd House Lord) in Different houses:
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.