Lord of 1st House in 2nd House gives an indication of a mind that is very inclined towards education and scholarly pursuits. You are good at expressing yourself and you might prove a good public speaker. You are honorable and you respect the traditional religion. You will have a good family life and wealth comes easily to you. You tend to do good things for other people.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 1st House in 2nd House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: He will be gainful, scholarly, happy, endowed with good qualities, religious, honorable, and will have many wives.
- Satya Jatakam: Endowed with strength and having a Shubha Yoga. the native will become very rich and enjoy all kinds of happiness.
- Sanketa Nidhi: The native would be wealthy, learned, and possessing many good qualities. He would be of good moral character, restless, famous and do pious deeds. He would be issueless although he may have more than one wife.
- Phala Jyotisha: Is much profited, troubled by wicked people, always traveling, religious, large-hearted, and respected.