Lord of 12th House in 7th House
Quite often, they’ll find that your partnerships can be characterized by diffusion or confusion in communications, giving rise to all kinds of misunderstandings and misconceptions. Through close partnerships or marriage, there is a good chance that they will lose money and end up with considerable debt. Their spouse might suffer from a weak mind or body, and there is a possibility of losing their spouse, either through divorce or death.
What does the 12th House in Astrology Signify?
- The Twelfth House represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death; the 12th house signifies any loss or expenditure. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things.
- Harmful applications are casualty, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
- The 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, the feet.
- The 12th house corresponds to Pisces. Jupiter adds a spiritual value to the 12th, and the loss of bondage to the relative aspect of life is indicated: enlightenment or, in Sanskrit, “Moksha”.
What does the 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be different from yourself. Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line; This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
Description of Lord of 12th House in 7th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will incur expenditure on account of his wife, not enjoy marital bliss, and be bereft of learning and strength.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Weak body, sickly on account of the excess of phlegm_ no wealth, uneducated, no conjugal happiness.
- Phala Jyotisha: Bereft of happiness due to wife, weak-bodied, phlegmatic, bereft of money and learning.
- Relationships and business take them to the otherworld, the other dimension or the foreign lands.
- They get a hippie wife or husband who does stuff like tree-hugging.
- Either their spouse will come into their life and decrease their spending, or they will spend a lot, increasing your losses and expenses.
- Their ability to connect spiritually in their life comes through life or business partners.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The Planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house (s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They can get a very spiritual, dreamy, and imaginative spouse who is all about spirituality.
- Their spouse can be an artist, writer, spiritual teacher and yoga teacher.
- Their spouse helps them develop their confidence.
- Their father is the person who has introduced their spouse in their foreign lands.
- Their father does travelling and business to foreign lands a lot.
If the Moon is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They get emotionally attached to their spouse, who is very scientific and is all about social welfare and social reforms.
- They get attracted to a spouse who gets emotionally connected to them regarding helping the poor and unprivileged and scientific information.
- Their spouse can drive them crazy and give them grief regarding their thought patterns, like changing their type of thinking.
- Their spouse tries to experience more profound things, but they will not leave their spouse because they want that kind of spouse.
- Their spouse is motherly to them.
If the is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They get a very communicative spouse who loves to do business.
- Their spouse is very disciplined and organized when it comes to how to pursue spirituality.
- Their spouse will believe in 12th house things if they are given concrete evidence.
- Their spouse is very logical and analytical.
- Their spouse helps them to manage their money.
- Their spouse is very aggressive in what they believe and communication about spirituality.
If Venus is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They get a very worldly spouse who may love o go to foreign lands.
- Their spouse is very artistic and imaginative.
- Their spouse has a high philosophical intelligence of spirituality.
- Their spouse makes them learn spirituality by travelling.
- Their spouse is very private and secluded.
- Their spouse is very feminine.
If Mars is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 12th house:
- Their spouse is all about making them experience the spiritual world through physical activities like yoga, meditation, tai chi exercise and hiking to isolated places.
- Their spouse might be working in jail or asylum, or hospital.
- Their spouse spends more money than they save today.
- They get into a power struggle with their spouse.
- They will get a very physically active spouse.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 12th house:
- Their spouse is kind of like a teacher.
- Their spouse is always talking about philosophy and spirituality.
- Their spouse wants to teach the masses like a teacher.
- Their spouse can be a researcher of biology and zoology.
- Their spouse is financially very savvy.
- They will gain a lot of wealth and save money in foreign lands.
- Their spouse is all about the 12th house matters.
- Their spouse teaches them a lot so that they get irritated.
If Saturn is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 12th house:
- Their spouse is very strict regarding all the activities of the 12th house, like spirituality and another world.
- Their spouse is very dedicated to working in foreign lands.
- Their spouse will show them the reality of their spouse and their life.
- Their spouse will be money savvy.
- Their spouse will show them that life is not only about travelling and enjoying it but also about important daily routine work.
Lord of 12th House (12th House Lord) in Different Houses:-
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.