Quite often you'll find that your partnerships can be characterized by diffusion or confusion in communications, giving rise to all kinds of misunderstandings and misconceptions. Through close partnerships or marriage there is a good chance that you will lose money and end up with considerable debt. Your spouse might suffer from a weak mind or body, and there is a possibility of a loss of your spouse, either through divorce or death.
What is meant by Rashi Lord or Rashi Lordship in Astrology?
- The Rashi lordships of the Grahas play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Rashi (sign) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Rashi corresponds to a bhava (house). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 12th House in 7th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will incur expenditure on account of his wife, will not enjoy conjugal bliss, and will be bereft of learning and strength.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Weak body, sickly on account of excess of phlegm_ no wealth, uneducated, no conjugal happiness.
- Phala Jyotisha: Bereft of happiness due to wife, weak bodied, phlegmatic, bereft of money and learning.