You may often feel as though your physical energy is drained out of you, leaving your body weak and fragile. As a personality you may have the tendency of hiding or diminishing a side of yourself and instead of facing personal challenges you attempt to diffuse or escape them. You may lack self-esteem and confidence. There might have been some hardships in the beginning of your life, in terms of your physical health or unfavorable circumstances. Residence in foreign countries is not an unlikely possibility in your life.
What is meant by Rashi Lord or Rashi Lordship in Astrology?
- The Rashi lordships of the Grahas play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Rashi (sign) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Rashi corresponds to a bhava (house). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 12th House in 1st House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be a spend thrift, be weak in constitution, will suffer from phlegmatic disorders, and be devoid of wealth and learning.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Weak body, sickly on account of excess of phlegm, no wealth, uneducated, no conjugal happiness.
- Phala Jyotisha: Bereft of happpiness due to wife, weak bodied, phlegmatic, bereft of money and learning.