They may often feel that your physical energy is drained out of you, leaving your body weak. As a personality, you may tend to hide or diminish a side of yourself, and instead of facing personal challenges, you attempt to diffuse or escape them. You may lack self-esteem and confidence. There might have been some hardships at the beginning of your life regarding your physical health or unfavourable circumstances. Residence in foreign countries is not an unlikely possibility in your life.
What does the 12th House in Astrology Signify?
- The twelfth house represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death; the 12th house signifies any loss or expenditure. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things.
- Harmful applications are casualty, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
- The 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, the feet.
- The 12th house corresponds to Pisces. Jupiter adds a spiritual value to the 12th, and the loss of bondage to the relative aspect of life is indicated: enlightenment or, in Sanskrit, "Moksha".
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The first house represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It means life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general, and the skull and brain.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house; therefore, it is a substantial house.
Description of Lord of 12th House in 1st House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will be a spendthrift, be weak in constitution, will suffer from phlegmatic disorders, and be devoid of wealth and learning.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Weak body, sickly because of the excess of phlegm, no wealth, uneducated, no conjugal happiness.
- Phala Jyotisha: Bereft of happiness due to wife, weak-bodied, phlegmatic, bereft of money and learning.
- Native people are lost and not in their right mind.
- People either look at them as highly spiritual people or as people who don't know what they are doing in their life. Yet, inside they might be geniuses, mathematicians, spiritual sages.
- Their personality and ego are shaped by spiritual people or people in confined places like doctors, patients, monasteries, and people in foreign lands.
- They get affected by secret affairs before they marry, and even they can have experiences after marriage.
- Foreign things always affect their personality, whether it's their foreign friend or company.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house (s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 1st house as the lord of the 12th house:
- Because their father is not available to them, maybe he works in foreign or in a hospital or is busy all the time, which shapes their personality.
- They are attached to all the details of their life, their personality is always looking towards all the flows, and they are constantly criticizing people coming into their life because they feel like they're going to leave them.
- Authoritative figures make them feel lost in life.
- In the wrong way, they can have very low self-esteem, and in a good way, a father can shape their spiritual belief.
If the Moon is sitting in the 1st house as the lord of the 12th house:
- Their mother is highly spiritual, and her mother showed them how to see their personality and self-esteem.
- Their mother is a very imaginative person that she installed a lot of creative things in them.
- They are very expressive people regarding creative imagination, spirituality.
- Their mind is always connected to the other side; they always want to relocate to the physical world through their imaginative world.
- They like to make very imaginative and artistic friends.
- Their mother showed them that travelling shapes the mind.
If the Mercury is sitting in the 1st house as the lord of the 12th house:
- Their personality is all about communicating spiritual things, alien ghosts, non-existent things, and foreign lands.
- They have a tremendous analytical, logical mind that derives its intelligence through a divine imaginative source.
- They see things visually before they learn.
- They make friends from a foreign land, and they shape their personalities.
- They love to write a lot about the spiritual dimensions and the things that people are not aware of; they are great writers.
If Venus is sitting in the 1st house as the lord of the 12th house:
- Their secret relationship shaped their life and them as a person.
- They like to engage with some women who are psychologically damaged or very flirty.
- Creatively they love to express themselves; they want to be an actor, director or fashion designer.
- They deal with foreign women.
- Perhaps they mistreat women because women have mistreated them.
If Mars is sitting in the 1st house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They love to do physical exercise like yoga, tai chi martial arts.
- They are psychologically impacted by either their brother or their male friends.
- Their friends might either be working in jail, hospitals, asylums, or they might be monks.
- They make male friends in secret, and they may not be good.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 1st house as the lord of the 12th house:
- Their ability to form a moral within them is all about spirituality and going to the other side of the world.
- Because their guru living in a foreign land took them away from education and spirituality. Like they may get the wrong gurus.
- A female with this placement can have an affair with their guru.
- Guru shapes their personality.
If Saturn is sitting in the 1st house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They can be very depressing personalities if Saturn is not in good dignity.
- They are very drained and bleak and are very pessimistic.
- Whatever they do goes to losses.
- Their nature is very slow in thinking and moving.
- They can be all about social welfare like the most spiritual guru in the world.
Lord of 12th House in Different Houses:-