Partnerships will always prove to be a positive opportunity for financial enhancement in your life. You will make great and inspiring friends who will pave your way to financial independence. Your spouse will be very ambitious and idealistic and will be very involved in the family's economic enhancement.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 11th House in 7th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will always gain through his wife's relatives, be liberal, virtuous, sensual, and remain at the command of his spouse.
- Satya Jatakam: With Shubha Yoga, the person will earn money through women or foreign countries.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Not liked by women, passionate, generous, wealthy, spends money on those who act against.
- Phala Jyotisha: Loses wife, is large-hearted, of good conduct, devotion to duty, and a dullard.