Characteristics of Ketu in 6th House for Leo Ascendant
- The native with Ketu in 6th House for Leo Ascendant is brave and courageous.
- The native greatly influences enemies, removes all types of difficulties, and wins over them.
- The native with Ketu in 6th House for Leo Ascendant succeeds in lawsuits with courage and patience.
- The native with Ketu in 6th House for Leo Ascendant loses affection of maternal grandfather.
- The native with Ketu in 6th House for Leo Ascendant faces hindrances and hardships in the occupation profession.
- The native is rash in approach.
- The native is fearless and selfish.
- The native uses his inner strength.
- The native violates modesty.
- The native does not care for all the virtues or sins if they come in the way of his selfishness.
- The native works hard to increase his earnings and gains benefits.
What does 6th House in Astrology Signify?
- Once we build a. social structure through the school environment, we are likely to make friends and enemies.
- Close friends, we bring home and are also signified by the 4th house.
- The 6th house signifies the enemies. Enemies also. Bring worries and anxieties.
- The hips and small intestines are under the stomach. The small intestines have the capacity to extract nutrition but keep out bacteria from the food.
- A job like that in the world outside would be an incredible painstaking task! The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis.
- Virgo corresponds to the sixth house. The discriminative, detailed, and orderly nature of the 6th house is reinforced.
What does Ketu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Ketu is also an unsteady and sometimes treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters.
- Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in the physical realm of life but indicates sparks of intelligence and brilliance of the mind.
What does Leo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The body of a person born in Leo 'Ascendant' is Panduvarna.
- He suffers from bile and wind disorders, meat-eating, likes succulents, krishodar, meager, small-minded, extremely powerful, arrogant, indulgent, sharp-witted, petulant, heroic, wandering, rajoguni, indignant, big-handed.
- With feet and broad chest, fiery temperament, knowledgeable in Vedanta, one who loves horse riding, skilful in armaments, sharp-tempered, generous, and serving saints and saints.
- A person born in the 'Ascendant' ascendant is happy in the initial stage, unhappy in middle age, and fully happy in the last stage.
- His fate is between 21 and 24 years of age.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Leo Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Leo Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Leo Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Leo Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Leo Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Leo Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Leo Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Leo Ascendant