Ketu in 5th House for Scorpio Ascendant Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Ketu in 5th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native faces troubles to get good education.
- The native bears some mental worries and feels restrained to hide their real views.
- The native has problems from his children.
- The native is neither fortunate nor wealthy.
- The native lacks skills but works secretly to serve his selfish motives.
- The native is careless and proud.
- The native lacks modesty.
- The native does not bother for hindrances in completing his work.
What does 5th House in Astrology Signify?
- The first step away from home is school. The fifth house represents education and learning, intelligence and one’s mental inclinations.
- The liver, stomach, and spleen are next after the chest. Note that the division between the 4th and 5th house corresponds to the diaphragm that separates the chest from the space below. The liver is an extremely intelligent and complex organ that regulates a. lot of chemical processes in the body.
- The liver is also able to re-grow itself if parts are removed. This supports the fifth house signification of intelligence and adds creativity.
- Simha (Leo) is the corresponding sign and adds to the signification of intellect (Surya represents the brain).
Ketu in 5th House for Scorpio Ascendant
What does Ketu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Ketu is also an unsteady and sometimes treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature, in contrast to Rahu who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters.
- Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in the physical realm of life but indicates sparks of intelligence and brilliance of the mind.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in ‘Scorpio’ ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.