Ketu in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Ketu in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is clever and full of patience.
- The native is unhappy with their mother and lacks her blessings.
- The native loses all immovable properties and feels unstable. Such a native resides in a foreign country very far from his birthplace/ motherland.
- The native faces some difficulties at birth place and feels restless and disturbed.
- The native suffers a lot and loses peace of mind.
- The native works hard to achieve success in his occupation profession and earns wealth.
- The native is busy making the future better.
What does 4th House in Astrology Signify?
- The fourth house represents the full awareness of having a home and mother which are the next significant experience.
- The home environment and extensive interaction with the mother, cultivate a frame of mind, and the emotions of the individual. The mind and emotions are in turn the basis for happiness.
- Physically, next in line is the chest, including the heart and lungs. The signification of the heart reinforces the significance of emotions.
- The correspondance with Karka (Cancer) adds a connection with water and bodies of water and again reinforces the signification of mind and heart.
Ketu in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant
What does Ketu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Ketu is also an unsteady and sometimes treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature, in contrast to Rahu who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters.
- Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in the physical realm of life but indicates sparks of intelligence and brilliance of the mind.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in ‘Scorpio’ ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.