Ketu in 1st House for Pisces Ascendant Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Ketu in 1st House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Ketu in 1st House for Pisces Ascendant is physically weak and unattractive.
- The native suffers a fatal blow on the body. Sometimes, he passes through death-inflicting trouble.
- The native with Ketu in 1st House for Pisces Ascendant is laborious and courageous.
- The native strives hard to increase his status in the government.
- The native with Ketu in 1st House for Pisces Ascendant has patience and self-confidence.
- The native is intelligent and gets an education.
- The native with Ketu in 1st House for Pisces Ascendant loves his wife and enjoys sexual pleasures.
- The native is rash and hard-working.
- The native with Ketu in 1st House for Pisces Ascendant conceals his worries to enjoy healthy and honourable life.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The first house represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- The 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general and the skull and brain.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house. Therefore it is an important house.
Ketu in 1st House for Pisces Ascendant
What does Ketu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Ketu is also an unsteady and sometimes treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters. Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in the physical realm of life but indicate sparks of intelligence and the mind’s brilliance.
- The above significations are extremely important to know by heart. You should memorize them and use them often to remind yourself of the essential nature of the Grahas.
- There are two ways to use these planetary portfolios: an object or a quality. As an object, the Grahas represent some part of life, and their position in the chart will reveal how that part of life is unique. For example, Chandra represents the person’s mindset, and the influences on Chandra in the chart will show the particular kind of mindset the person has. Mercury represents speech, and the influences on Mercury will reveal the particular way one speaks.
- The other way of using the planetary significations is as qualifies. For example, if Chandra is prominently placed in the file chart, the person will have overall mindful and emotional qualities. An influence from Budha (Mercury) will make the person talkative.
- Almost all Jyotish elements can be applied in this dual manner, and later on, in this tutorial, we will show you many examples of how it is done.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the ‘Pisces’ Lagna is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, woman-beloved, fierce, excellent pundit, clever little host, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations, The person with Pitta nature is famous, Satoguni, lazy, patient, more saintly, big-eyed and accidental.
- His body is of normal height, there is a pit in the chin, and the brain is large.
- Such a person leads a normal life in his initial state, remains unhappy in middle age, and enjoys happiness in the last stage. His fortune would have increased at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.