Ketu in 1st House for Gemini Ascendant Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Ketu in 1st House for Gemini Ascendant
- The native with Ketu in 1st House for Gemini Ascendant is physically weak, mentally backward, and deficient in beauty.
- The native with Ketu in 1st House for Gemini Ascendant feels restless. Sometimes, he gets a fatal stroke.
- The native with Ketu in 1st House for Gemini Ascendant has good patience and self-confidence.
- The native with Ketu in 1st House for Gemini Ascendant is obstinate, clever, and cunning.
- The native is courageous, skillful, and secretive.
- The native use unfair methods to increase his wealth and reputation.
- The native may sign a wound or injury on his body.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The first house represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general_ and the skull and brain in particular.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house; therefore, it is an important house.
Ketu in 1st House for Gemini Ascendant
What does Ketu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Ketu in astrology is also an unsteady and sometimes treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters.
- Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in life’s physical reality but indicates sparks of intelligence and brilliance of the mind.
- The above significations are extremely important to know by heart. You should memorize them and use them often to remind yourself of the essential nature of the Grahas.
- There are two ways to use these planetary portfolios: an object or a quality. As an object, the Grahas represent some part of life, and their position in the chart will reveal how that part of life is unique. For example, Chandra represents the person’s mindset, and the influences on Chandra in the chart will show the particular kind of mindset the person has. Mercury represents speech, and the influences on Mercury will reveal the particular way one speaks.
What does Gemini Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in Gemini Ascendant has the body color of wheat and face is round.
- She is an obsessive among women, lover of dance-music-instrument, comedic, messenger, sweet-spoken, humorous, craftsman, subjective, clever, poet, philanthropist, happy, pilgrim, mathematician, noble, multi-born and friendly.
- Sushil, Daani, who uses many types of indulgences, is close to the king and suffers from the king and has beautiful hair.
- A person with Gemini Ascendant has a medium age.
- He is happy in his initial stage, sad in middle age, and re-consumptive in the last stage. His fate is between 32 and 35 years of age.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.