Ketu in 12th House in Astrology
Ketu in 12th house in Astrology blesses the natives with powerful fortunes and achievements throughout their lives. Even though Ketu’s destructive influence in the celestial realm brings battles and hardships into the lives of the natives, but in the 12th house, it promises enlightenment for the native and also gives him the psychic ability and spiritual powers that might be hidden until the age of 42.
An individual of this Ketu status in the twelfth house will fight a lot and go through many obstacles, but they will be compensated for their continued efforts and future undertakings because this fight will make them achieve excellent poses of invitation and money. These individuals will use their intelligence and time to the best.
Significance of Ketu in the Twelfth House
Ketu in their twelfth house will get comfort and luxury throughout their daily lives and will lead a wonderful and joyful life. Ketu’s destructive position in the twelfth house will cause individual bad luck. The native of Ketu in the twelfth house becomes a self-observer. The person is constantly searching for restricted places and confinements for working and peace.
Ketu in the twelfth house additionally causes a lack of sleep, and some of them may also experience the detrimental effects of eye diseases. If Ketu is influenced, the person can experience the painful effects of medical problems and hospitalisation.
Ketu in the twelfth house can cause pain in the stomach for people, especially women who are giving birth. For those who have Ketu in the twelfth house, it would affect their relationship with their mother’s siblings or sister, which could also result from jealousy.
Ketu in 12th House in Astrology
What does 12th House Signify in Astrology?
The 12th House in Astrology is called the house of mystery, your hidden talent, your hidden magic, foreign country settlement, losses but, not necessarily loss of money, it could be loss of enemies or health.
12th house is a major player in the careers of fictional writers, as 12th house takes you into a different dreamland, and dimension which is required for a fantasy writer.
The 12th House represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death. The 12th house signifies any loss or expenditure. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things. Negative applications are death, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
Physically, the 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, that is, the feet. The 12th house corresponds to Pisces.
What does Ketu represent in Astrology?
Ketu is the south node of the Moon and the rest of the body of Rahu. This is a headless body representing separation, isolation, and the abandonment of the material world. This shadow planet represents spirituality, nothingness, and goals that were already achieved in past lives. In this life, we only rely on those things as a last resort.
Ketu in Astrology is also an unsteady and treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters. Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in the physical realm of life but indicates sparks of intelligence and the mind’s brilliance.
Auspicious Results of Ketu in 12th House in Astrology
- One will always have progress and promotion.
- One may have beautiful eyes and a good education.
- One might be a poet and knowledgeable in Shastras.
- One will defeat and destroy enemies.
- One will be victorious in debates.
- One will spend one’s money for pious work and use his wealth for worthy causes.
- One is very capable, saintly, and will have control over one’s senses.
Ketu in 12th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Ketu in 12th House in Astrology
- One is untruthful and fraudulent.
- One may have an energetic mind, be untrustworthy, and cheat people through his knowledge of ghosts and spirits.
- One may sin secretively, be cowardly in conflicting matters, tread the wrong path, and not perform pious deeds.
- One’s mind may be restless.
- One may be extravagant, poor, pitiable, and miserly.
- One may destroy old wealth.
- One may spend money for wicked deeds.
- One may suffer ailments of the eyes, ailments related to the navel and its area.
- One may have pain in the legs and feet.
- One may be deprived of the bliss of a maternal uncle.
- One will undergo a lot of migration.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Ketu in 12th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.