Jupiter in 7th House for Aries Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Jupiter in 7th House for Aries Ascendant
- The native with Jupiter in 7th House for Aries Ascendant is intelligent and knowledgeable.
- A native is a successful man in daily routine life.
- The native with Jupiter in 7th House for Aries Ascendant gets a dignified wife.
- The native enjoys family pleasures but suffers from problems in her company.
- The native faces some difficulties to get success and progress in the business.
- The native works with energy and strength and succeeds in business up to certain limits.
- The native earns some wealth and spends money for the family's happiness and welfare.
- The native is handsome, good looking, courageous and influential.
- The native with Jupiter in 7th House for Aries Ascendant seems to be lucky.
- The native is religious in outlook and believes in almighty God.
- The native loves his younger brothers and sisters. They co-operate and help him.
- The native with Jupiter in 7th House for Aries Ascendant leads a peaceful and comfortable life.
What does 7th House in Astrology Signify
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love and to support someone who may be totally different from yourself The marriage brings about relations with the in-laws, and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line. This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces the significations of marriage, social interactions and travel.
What does jupiter represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Jupiter represents knowledge. Jupiter signifies higher education, wisdom embodied in spiritual traditions, and religion. As gaining knowledge is essential for evolution and spiritual growth, Jupiter also indicates the general principle of growth in life.
- Physically, Jupiter relates to the growth of the body; Mentally, to the increase of happiness and sense of fullness; and socially, to the family's growth in the form of progeny. Guru signifies prosperity and fortune in life.
What does Aries Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Aries ascendant is thin-bodied, highly speaking fiery. Temperamental, rajoguni, arrogant, fickle, intelligent, godly, extremely clever, young-born, high-billed, all-food eater, benevolent, a total lamp possessing little affection or spite against women (if the woman is a woman, men Is less affectionate or spiteful). Its body colour is some redness.
- A person born in Aries ascendant has to face physical suffering and loss in the sixth, eighth, fifteenth, twenty-first, twenty-sixth, forty-fifth, forty-fifth, fifty-six and sixty-third years of his age.
- A person born in Aries ascendant gets various benefits and enjoyment in the sixteenth, twentieth, twenty-seventh, thirty-fourth, forty-first, forty-eight and fifty-eight years of his life wealth, conveyance, fortune increase, etc.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aries Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant