8th House in Astrology
The 8th House in Astrology rules the death and rebirth of a person or how one rises after a great fall in his life. This house also shows money through in-laws and friends as loans from them. Financial loans for home or businesses are also shown from the eighth house.
Deep-rooted issues of one’s life and one’s interests or lack of interests in the mystical world such as astrology, magic, tantric practices, and ghosts are shown from this house. This is simply the house of the occult.
Government taxes, spies, and business-related secret government dealings are seen from the eighth house. The eighth house in astrology is a death-inflicting house (Marka House), as the eighth house deals with things buried deep beneath the earth.
Physically, the eighth house in astrology corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and the eliminatory system. Scorpio corresponds to the eighth house and adds the significance of sudden calamities.
Impact, Importance and Characteristics of 8th House in Astrology
Among all the houses in astrology, the eighth house holds a major position. This house is frequently seen as a malefic house. The 8th house governs areas such as death, longevity, and unexpected events in Vedic Astrology. According to astrology, the developments triggered in one’s life due to the eighth house scenario include one’s lifespan and the probable cause of death.
If the 8th house is good, there may be multiple beneficial outcomes. For example, the individual may have a long life and is likely to overcome obstacles and opponents. Furthermore, natives with a strong planetary position in the eighth house will be drawn to metaphysical topics and situations with psychic skills. According to Vedic astrology, these natives are also masters in areas such as psychology, physics, mathematics, and paranormal research.
The 8th house in astrology is associated with riches. The alterations triggered by the eighth house are responsible for all the rapid and unexpected occurrences that occur in the rise and decline of wealth. The eighth house governs events like sudden profits, losses, windfalls in shared wealth, inheritances, insurance. As a result, the eighth house is also known as the house of mystery. Depression, delay, dissatisfaction, and failure may result from an unfavourable planetary placement in this house.
The eighth house is strongly associated with dramatic changes in several aspects of life, such as riches, fortune, and so on. It is about destiny’s ups and downs, as well as the highs and lows in areas related to human pleasure. A favourable planetary position in the eighth house can significantly improve the native’s fortunes. On the other hand, an unfavourable placement can indicate problems, difficulties, and obstacles.
Role of Planets in the Eighth House in Astrology
In Vedic Astrology, the eighth house is known as the ‘Ayu Bhava’. It is ruled by the Scorpio zodiac sign, which is characterised by mystery, possessiveness, passion, and ambition. Mars is also the eighth house’s natural significator. It is a strong house for Jupiter and the Sun, but a weak house for Moon, Mars, and Mercury.
Understanding the role of planets in the eighth house:
- The Sun in 8th house in astrology indicates that the native will devote his efforts to unravelling life’s greatest mysteries. This could have an impact on his interest in the occult, mysteries, and psychic issues. The native might even have the ability to heal others. Due to an afflicted or weak Sun, post-marriage relations with in-laws and other relatives may be strained.
- The native will be a private person with the Moon in 8th house, and will keep his sentiments to himself most of the time. The Moon also represents money, and the native may be able to acquire fortune through his ancestors. He could also benefit financially from a marriage or a relationship. Possessions provide the native with a sense of security and completion.
- Jupiter in 8th house gives the native a probing nature, as it is the planet of philosophy. The native has the capacity to become a great occult teacher and guide who can aid humanity’s healing. A native is a person who is upbeat and willing to work with others. The native receives financial benefits from a partner or an inheritance.
- With Venus in 8th house in astrology, there’s a chance the native will become obsessed with sensual pleasure. Venus’s desires generally drive the native to make blunders that result in terrible consequences. His hobbies include magic and healing, in addition to the occult, psychic studies, and metaphysics. The native’s companion will provide him with the wealth he requires to live a luxurious lifestyle.
- When Mars’ rashness collides with the malefic effects of the eight house, mistakes can have disastrous effects. The native has the zeal to get down to the essentials of anything that puts the native on the verge of a nervous breakdown. The native with Mars in 8th house in astrology shouldn’t act rashly. Financial troubles due to the native’s partner may be seen.
- The native is more likely to become an overthinker, especially a writer, with Mercury in 8th house in astrology. The native will be linked to death in some way, whether it’s through wills, funerals, cemeteries, or criminal investigations. His urge to delve into the details and uncover secrets reveals his inquisitive mind. As a result of inheritance and contracts, the native is likely to make financial gains or losses.
- Saturn in 8th house in astrology denotes someone who is dedicated, self-disciplined, patient, and frugal with their money. This position also denotes delays and stumbling blocks in regards of inheritance, debt, and sexual satisfaction. It may also have an adverse effect on his health, causing chronic and long-term disorders. On the other hand, making peace with difficult facts will help the native go through.
- In astrology, this placement of Rahu in 8th house is typically malefic, which causes the native to act rashly. It has the potential to be terrible. When the native is in a bad mood, he should walk slowly and carefully. On the other hand, a well-placed Rahu signifies that his thoughts will be mild. As the native gets older, the native will live a healthy and prosperous life.
- Ketu in 8th house in astrology denotes a good character, happiness, a successful career, and longevity. On the other hand, an afflicted Ketu implies difficulties in recovering loans or advance money provided to others. Injuries, loss of friends, fear of automobiles, tension, and extreme opposition are all possibilities.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.