3rd House in Astrology
The 3rd House in Astrology represents short distance travel, from state to state or from one town to another. The third house also represents siblings and relationships with them, media, networking skills, writing, and communicative ability. This house also promotes courage. It is the house of one’s willpower, and efforts, that is, where one’s efforts will be and how much effort will the native put in his work are judged. This is also the house of longevity since it’s 8th from the 8th house.
The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an essential part of the early life experience (before school years). The third house signifies learning to communicate and building up strength and independence. It is also the third house that governs how we interact with others and exchange information. The third house is known as ‘Sahaj Bhava’ in Vedic astrology.
Impact, Importance and Characteristics of 3rd House in Astrology
The third house in astrology has a quality of proximity or closeness to it. It encourages one to stay in touch with the immediate surroundings and maintain a close social circle. This house also considers how well the native uses his brain and communication skills to form strong bonds with his siblings, who are the first social connections after our parents, and with whom we must negotiate and modify. The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication in the third house.
The third house motivates the native to pursue specific hobbies. The native likes to act in accordance with his values. The first ‘Kama’ house is the third house, where passions are pursued above everything else. Because the natives of the third house are driven by expression, they prefer to form tight bonds with siblings and peers.
The third house in astrology also governs mental predisposition and memory. The 9th house in astrology represents higher education, while the 3rd house in astrology represents higher learning.
The 3rd house in astrology is where natives begin to move outside of their shells, interacting with the people, places, and things that are all around them, so it rules how the native expresses through words which may include most basic, simple relationships with siblings, neighbours, and colleagues, creativity, mental intelligence, interests, habits, and inclinations are all related to the third house in Vedic astrology.
The 3rd house is all about creativity as well as the mind and its frameworks. Physically, after the face, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity.
Role of Planets in the Third House in Astrology
The third house in astrology is associated with Gemini, the zodiac’s third sign. Mercury is the ruling planet of the 3rd house because it is the ruler of communication and intellect. The strongest planets for the third house are Moon, Mars, Venus, and Saturn. Mercury, on the other hand, has a difficult time in this house.
Understanding the role of planets in the third house are discussed below:
- Sun in 3rd house is likely to focus on discrete forms of communication. The natives will enjoy travelling and keeping in contact with others. This boosts their self-esteem and keeps them engaged in their life. The native will be forwarded to the results of his actions because of being self-educated and highly skilled. Knowledge and wisdom are quite valuable to him, and he would freely share them with others.
- Moon in 3rd house in astrology makes the native naturally imaginative, intuitive, and receptive as the planet Moon rules creativity and impulses. It creates an emotional bond between the native and his desires. Because the native is empathetic and receptive to people’s sentiments, he makes an excellent intermediate. The native will also be close to his siblings.
- Jupiter in 3rd house makes the native’s mental talents heightened. It will come naturally to the native to be intuitive. The native with Jupiter in the third house in astrology will be able to absorb new information quickly and will work on complicated tasks with ease. The presence of Jupiter in this house will be advantageous.
- Venus in 3rd house in astrology signifies that the native will be able to express himself clearly in all forms of communication, whether written or oral. The native will prefer harmonious, clutter-free relationships and will avoid conflicts and disagreements. The native should, however, know when to speak up and stand firm.
- Mars in 3rd house denotes bravery, strength, and the energy to pursue passions with zeal. The native will have the potential to inspire a lot of people. He will be cognitively aware and energetic, and this energy will be directed on the right path. Martian energy can cause the native to make hasty decisions that can be costly in the long run. It is conceivable that the native will have issues with his siblings and peers.
- With Mercury in 3rd house, the native is seen as a gifted communicator. Mercury allows the native to convey whatever is on his mind easily. The native will enjoy helping others and interacting with them.
- Saturn’s position in the third house makes the native a serious person, generating fluent communication issues. Saturn in 3rd house can cause the native to reject change and make it difficult for him to adapt to new surroundings. The native would possess exceptional focus and introspection abilities. The native with Saturn in the third house will befriend those who are older than him.
- Rahu in 3rd house denotes good fortune, financial accumulation, friendly connections with neighbours, travel, and achievement in writing and publication. The native will have the potential to change the world.
- With Ketu in 3rd house, the native will have mastery over abilities and information, yet a tendency to doubt himself. With Ketu in the native’s favour, he will be brave. It also creates and influences a philosophical perspective in the native. An afflicted Ketu in the third house ruins the relationships with siblings and coworkers.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.